MomMinute with Sunny Gray
Marital Status: Married
Children: Stella, 3; Garrison, 10 months
Where do you live? Downtown Charleston
Coffee or tea? Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon, sweet tea on the weekends!
Mac or PC? PC
1. How did you get started in your business?
~ the desire to give busy women valuable information
2. What motivates you to keep going when all you want to say is, “Calgon, take me away!”
~ the glass of wine that I have at the end of the day!
3. What is your biggest success professionally?
~ helping women find reliable resources through The Little Black Book
4. What is your biggest success personally?
~ my healthy, loving family
5. What is something you do just for you…that has absolutely nothing to do with your children?
~ Read books and magazines
6. How many hours of sleep, on average do you get each night?
~ six (often interrupted)
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
~ Kashi Cereal or oatmeal
8. What’s the most unusual item in your purse right now?
~ what’s unusual in a mom’s purse? Toys, wet ones, Kleenex…
9. How do you relax in the evening?
~ Get in bed and try to read before conking out
10. What’s the last book you read?
~ Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver