Name: Frances Stephens Goss
Marital Status: Married
Children : Nick , 11
Where do you live? James Island
Coffee or tea? Definitely coffee.
Mac or PC? Mac
1. How did you get started in your business?
Ha! I’ve been writing since age nine. I don’t know. It’s just something I’ve always had to do.
2. What motivates you to keep going when all you want to say is, “Calgon, take me away!”
Knowing that what I’m doing with my life is authentic. I’ve been called to write. I’m supposed to write. The Universe has a message that it wants me to share. It’s a big responsibility.
3. What is your biggest success professionally?
The eminent publication of my first novel, Arawen of the West Watch. It’s one of my Glenfallen Witches Novels series, and will be out this summer. http://francesstephensgoss.blogspot.com
4. What is your biggest success personally?
I’ve got a stupendously sweet and caring little boy. I like to think I helped.
5. What is something you do just for you…that has absolutely nothing to do with your children?
Buy shoes—lots of them!
6. How many hours of sleep, on average do you get each night?
Usually 7-8 hours.
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Kashi’s version of honey-nut cheerio’s.
8. What’s the most unusual item in your purse right now?
An iced-coffee koozie.
9. How do you relax in the evening?
Reading, blogging or gabbing on the phone with girlfriends.
10. What’s the last book you read?
Currently reading: Marianne Williamson’s Healing the Soul of America