The short of it…Mom of two, runner, art & design enthusiast, organizing expert, media spokesperson, author of The Organized Mom. Love my children, my Pug, and travel.
For the long version about Stacey, click here
For detailed information on The Organized Mom book, click here.
To learn about Stacey’s GOPACK® Method, click here.
To contact Stacey, send an email to staceycrew at gmail.com.
Stacey is a member of The National Association of Professional Organizers.
Stacey understands that organizing is a very personal service. She maintains a high-level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity with every client.
Areas of Specialization
- Home Office Organization: Stacey helps you eliminate clutter and create storage and systems that work for your personal style. She teaches you how to maintain the systems, allowing you to focus on the tasks at hand.
- Paper Management & Filing Systems: Paper out of control? Paying late fees because bills are misplaced? No filing system to speak of? Learn the three actions that will get you organized and, more importantly, keep you organized.
- Space Planning & Zoning: Are you using your space in the best way? Not enough storage? We provide an objective view with a gift for seeing beyond the clutter and creating a plan.
- Clutter Control: Learn the simplified proven GOPACK Method of getting organized, including strategies and tips for purging, then maintaining the organized space.
- Time Management: Do you feel like you don’t have enough time do what you like to do because you’re spending all your time on other things?
- Life Simplification Methods & Goal Setting: Make the most of your time through a Time Audit and the analysis of your current methods and implementing new habits and behaviors.
- General Home Organizing: Take a walk with Stacey through your home and she will take an objective look and provide easy-to-implement systems and tips for making changes and adjustments that will have you thinking, “Why didn’t I ask for help sooner?”
- Need Assessment: Perhaps you’re not entirely clear on how a space should function. Maybe your preparing for the arrival of your first – or second – child and need to shift the spaces function. Or, maybe your kids have gone off to college and you now have an extra space to call your own. As a professional organizer, Stacey can assist you in establishing a plan for a space, by assessing your interests and needs, providing an objective view of the space, and determining the most functional, yet aesthetic way to place your furniture and things.
- Clutter Control: Learn the process of determining how to gain control of your environment through a discussion and hands-on session about the effects of clutter and how minimizing clutter can decrease your stress level.
Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the commonplace simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity. -Charles Mingus